237 pages spiral-bound heavy-duty cover test packet included (loose-leaf, 108 pgs.)
- teaching tips and answer keys
- unit test packet with unlimited
- guides the new or experienced teacher through each chapter of the student book
- helpful introduction to logic covers the branches and applications of logic, and more
- bibliography of elementary and advanced logic resources
- for homeschools, co-ops, and Christian schools
- no logic background needed
Each chapter in the teacher's manual provides commentary on the corresponding student chapter. Topics vary by chapter and include teaching tips, notes on questions students may raise, and enrichment material for those who would like to explore logic in greater depth and detail. The teacher's manual also provides detailed solutions for most exercises. Note that the teacher's manual does not replicate the student book contents, so you will need to own both a student book and a teacher's manual.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 April, 2009.